Complete Linux Bash Shell Scripting with Real Life Examples
Download Complete Linux Bash Shell Scripting with Real Life Examples course. Shell Scripting and Programming to Automate your Daily Tedious Tasks.
Description of Complete Linux Bash Shell Scripting with Real Life Examples
This course is designed for those who have some experience in Linux and want to learn or refine their Linux shell scripting skills. Most of the scripts practiced in this training are based on real life examples.
For the hobbyists this is fun to do, for the aspiring Linux system admins these are essential skills and for the experienced Linux engineers, these are skills to be consolidated.
Here is the testimonial from my students:
- To all of you that are looking for a REALLY GOOD LINUX course, THIS IS IT, SERIOUSLY I promise you won’t find a course on LINUX here that is THIS GOOD. — T.J. Marstiller (Udemy Student)
- Imran is a very knowledgeable and engaging instructor. As others have said, you can tell that he is not just trying to sell a course, but that he is invested in giving his students a strong career foundation with a positive and approachable attitude. He is also entertaining with his use of pop culture and practical work examples. It really feels like you’re in a classroom with him. I’m taking this course mainly as a hobbyist, but got a lot from it already. The homework assignments, quizzes, and handouts help reinforce the material. — Raymond B. (Udemy Student)
- Main thing about course is its simplicity and the hierarchy. Design is very good and easy which helps to understand things better. — Akash Garg (Udemy Student)
- I just love the teaching ad the learning experience I am getting — Jacob Samba (Udemy Student)
- Imran Afzal might be my favorite teacher I’ve EVER had. He is funny and engaging. The Complete Linux Bash Shell Scripting with Real Life Examples course was easy to follow, and with no experience starting I am now extremely comfortable with Linux, and actually really like it. He does make you do your googles, but this is not a bad thing especially considering the nature of IT and documentation to solve your own problems. I highly recommend it. — Vanessa Diaz-Goumond (Udemy Student)
- The course is run very well and I really like the handouts and the homework that is assigned. The homework helps me learn and continue with the learning process even when adult life is still progressing forward. — Thomas Rogers (Udemy Student)
- Such an amazing instructor. Imran must have put in a lot of effort in structuring the course and taking the student step by step, he takes his time in explaining everything, from what Linux is, how to down load it, coding, etc. I have taken other courses from Imran. I am a student for life. Keep it up and please keep preparing more courses for please like us who can benefit from your way of teaching, knowledge and experience. Thank you. — Ali Shiekh (Udemy Student)
- In the first place, I say a big thank you to the instructor for making such a great course. I was afraid to learn Linux. I now feel very comfortable with Linux. I have understood both the concept behind and the practical as well. I would recommend everyone who is NEW to Linux and wants to grab it once and for all without wasting time to go ahead and ENROLL. You will not regret it.
- I would like the instructor to do the same for WINDOWS SERVER ADMIN., I don’t seem to find any better and beginner-oriented course out there that could be matched with this Complete Linux Bash Shell Scripting with Real Life Examples course. To me, it is the BEST Linux Course on Online. I just started some real-world projects with Linux after this great course, I was new to Linux and in just a month I am on the command line always playing. — Opoku Bright (Udemy Student)
- I genuinely look forward to additional courses in the future. This has been so informative. You hear the name oracle all the time, but this was well put in layman’s terms — Atoofa Hasan (Classroom Student)
- Imran Afzal eats, breathes, and sleeps Linux! He really knows his stuff. I feel like he has brought me from a novice level education to masters level in a short time period. Anyone who is looking to get a job in Linux should definitely take this Complete Linux Bash Shell Scripting with Real Life Examples course. — TJ Walker (Udemy Student)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has a good knowledge of Linux or Unix and wants to learn shell scripting
- Anyone who wants to level up his or her career in Linux field
- Anyone who wants to improve Linux skills
- Administrators who are looking to automate their regular tedious tasks