Blender 2.8 – The Ultimate Guide to 3D Modelling
Learn the Ins and Outs of Blender in Under 3 Hours. Download Blender 2.8 – The Ultimate Guide to 3D Modelling course now.
Description of Blender 2.8 – The Ultimate Guide to 3D Modelling
Blender is a fantastic platform that enables you to make AAA-quality models that can be exported to any game engine, 3D printer, or other software. Here are some of the reasons why you want to learn Blender with this online course…
- Create assets for video games.
- Make unique 3D printed gifts.
- Design your dream 3D models like house, car, etc
- Express yourself through 3D artwork.
Learn how to create 3D Models and Assets for games using Blender, the free-to-use 3D production suite. We start super simple so you’ll be ok with little or no experience. With our online Blender 2.8 – The Ultimate Guide to 3D Modelling course, you’ll be amazed at what you can achieve.
The course is project-based, so you will applying your new skills immediately to real 3D models. All the project files will be included, as well as additional references and resources – you’ll never get stuck. There are powerful diagrams, quality screencasts and more.
For each of the models that you build you will follow this process…
- Be challenged to build the entire model yourself.
- Be shown step-by-step how to build it.
- Apply your knowledge regularly.
A great way to alleviate the burden of learning a brand new piece of software.
From the perspective of a complete beginner in the Blender software, this Blender 2.8 – The Ultimate Guide to 3D Modelling course will cover the basics and alleviate the burden of learning a new piece of software. Blender is actually a very intuitive piece of software once you get the basics down, and is easy to pick up on the more complicated aspects after learning the basics. Blender is a great piece of software for new 3D modelers and those wishing to be able to create assets for video games. This course will make you feel confident in using Blender as a complete beginner.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone willing to get started with 3D modeling or get over initial roadblock towards 3D Modeling
- One who wants to get familiar with Blender 2.8(The latest addition to the blender family)
- Students who are willing to make their own assets for games
What you’ll learn
- Use Blender and understand it’s interface
- Build professional 3D models for video games, Animation, and much more.
- Understand the principles of modeling
- UV map and unwrap your models
- Export your models to external packages
- Create your own materials
- There are no specific requirements for this course. Anyone with basic computing skills and a working computer can enroll.