Cisco CCNP Switch 300-115 Complete Course
The CCNP Switch is one of three tests needed to pass & become CCNP certified. This Cisco CCNP Switch 300-115 Complete Course will help you achieve it!
What you’ll learn
- Student will acquire a better understanding of the CCNP Switch requirements for their certification
- Students will learn the why and how of applying the topics covered to real-world environments.
- Students should be confident that they will be able to pass their CCNP Switch exam if the students adhere to their studies and understand each subject taught herein.
- Students will be prepared to take my CCNP Switch Test Course here in Udemy if he/she chooses to do so.
- Students taking this course should have already passed the CCNA R/S certification before attempting to take the CCNP
- Students should know that this course is one (1) of three (3) needed to pass and attain the CCNP R/S certification.
- This course uses the CCNP Switch study guide from Cisco Press, but any CCNP Switch study guide can be used.
- Students need to get a simulator/emulator to follow along (simulators/emulators are NOT part of the course)
Description of Cisco CCNP Switch 300-115 Complete Course
The “Cisco CCNP Switch (300-115): The Complete Course” or Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks is but one (1) of three(3) essential courses needed to pass in order to attain the most coveted CCNP Routing & Switching certification
The CCNP is Cisco’s Professional level certification and should be the next logical step for those wanting to advance their Networking Career within Cisco.
This course will cover everything necessary to prepare the student to pass the CCNP Switch (300-115) portion of Cisco’s certification exam.
This Cisco CCNP Switch 300-115 Complete Course is full of information, it is entertaining, engaging, and explained in a very simplistic manner to make it extremely easy for the student to comprehend every topic discussed within this course.
NOTE: Please be aware that you must first pass the CCNA to advance to the CCNP or Professional Level.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that the simulators/emulators used in this course are not part of the course. It is the student’s responsibility to have these to practice with. The Cisco Packet Tracer & VIRAL (Virtual Internet Routing Lab) are Cisco proprietary software and can only be obtained through Cisco. But students have more options that those. They can create their own lab with real equipment, get BOSON or GNS3. It is up to each student to obtain the simulator/emulator of their choice to study along with this course. Please also NOTE: .pkt files have been up-loadable to UDEMY’s site via a ZIP folder. However, I would like to stress that replicating my labs will help students to practice, follow along, and will drive down the information in a more precise manner where the students will retain more of the information for the test.
Who this course is for:
- Any one that wants to advance their career in Cisco with a professional certification.
- Any one that wants to advance their career in Networking.
- Anyone that wants to brush up on Cisco’s CCNP Switch exam.
- Anyone that wants and/or needs Cisco’s CCNP Switch certification.
Cisco CCNP Switch 300-115 Complete Course started off slowly but has got much better, good explanations from Laz, course now completed, very informative
1). Packet tracer isnt suitable for Ccnp level studies because too many features are missing or simply dont work
2) I had trouble with the power point slides. Since Laz was standing in front I couldnt read them… Not that I dont like reading Lazs t shirts, but they wont help me pass the exam
3) seemed to miss several topics, not sure if relevant for exam but are in the book. Im thinking VACLs, DAI, DHCP snooping come to mind, I am sure i missed some.
I love Laz as an instructor, concise and emphasizes the High points, I just think the Course needs a little polish. But I enjoyed the course….
These courses that Laz puts out is top-notch. Just like the CCNA course I feel having Laz in my corner for CCNP Switch I should get the CCNP cert. Thanks Laz