The Complete 2020 Fullstack Web Developer Course
Description of The Complete 2020 Fullstack Web Developer Course
The Complete FULL STACK Web Developer Course
The first “Complete Web Developer Course” on Udemy!! See why other teachers used the same course name!
This course is for Windows, MacOS and Linux users!
- Over 66 hours of video
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
- Source code included
You’re probably on this page because you want to learn web development. Not just one little piece, but ALL of it.
Or maybe you’re coding already but you want to make BETTER websites?
I was in your shoes once and THIS is the Complete 2020 Fullstack Web Developer course I WISH I HAD.
Welcome to The Complete Fullstack Web Developer Course
This was the first “Complete Web Development” course on Udemy. It’s extremely comprehensive and I explain EVERYTHING you need to know, step by step. There’s a reason why there are so many “Complete Web Development” courses on Udemy today — they took what worked and made spin off courses.
Join over 80,000 other students in this massive course!
This Complete 2020 Fullstack Web Developer course is designed for every skill level. Whether you’re just learning web development today, or you’re already a Python Pro, there’s lots to learn for everybody!
Design, develop and launch several websites!
You will develop several projects, a portfolio page for free on GitHub, and lastly an entire website. And I’ll teach you how to deploy all of it.
Skip to the part you want to learn
Here’s what you’ll learn, in this order:
This is the code that 100% of all websites use
This is what makes websites look nice with colours, shapes and more.
- Project: Create a Portfolio Page
Using HTML and CSS you’ll create a nice looking portfolio page
- Project: Create an 8-Bit Style Website
Using more HTML and CSS you’ll get even more practice creating a retro-style website
- Project: Create a Modal by Hand
- Project: Create a Hand Made Calculator
Git and GitHub are core pillars behind collaboration between you and other developers. This is a VITAL skill in modern coding.
- Project: Launch your Website using GitHub Pages
GitHub offers a free static site (html/css/js only) service. In about 45 minutes you can launch all your previous work from this Complete 2020 Fullstack Web Developer course onto the internet.
Learn how APIs and RESTful APIs work. API’s make the world go round. It’s how online services talk to other online services
The worlds 3rd most popular coding language, and the hottest language you can learn this year. You’ll go from beginner to advanced!
- Project: Image Detection Application
Using Python you’ll create an iamge detection application where you can identify objects inside an image
- Wagtail CMS
Wagtail CMS is the top content management system for Python. I’m part of the core Wagtail development team so you know you’re getting top notch education.
- How To Get A Job As A Web Developer
Nearing the end of tis course I will teach you tips, tricks and secrets for landing a web development job
- Legacy Course:
This course was originally launched in 2012. In this “legacy” course you’ll learn:
- MySQL Databases
- Project: Create a Login & Registration System from Scratch
I’ve left no stone unturned. You really learn it ALL.
In one course, in one place you can learn it all. Whether that’s on your phone, tablet, TV or computer.. you can learn anywhere!
What people have said:
“This Complete 2020 Fullstack Web Developer course has everything, it is very very interactive. If you have always wanted to build an online project, this is the perfect course for you. Thanks, Mr. Kalob.” -Adebanjo Adesuyi
“Outstanding. I have a number of HTML courses and this one is by far the best. Clear explanations, and in depth (The course is over 18 hours!). Kalob is a talented instructor.” -Brad Gonsalves
Over 80,000 students have taken this Complete 2020 Fullstack Web Developer course. Don’t be the one to get left behind!
Get started today and join the thousands of students who have taken my course and changed their lives by: making more money, making better websites, building their dream website and completely changed industries (became web developers!)
Not sure if this Complete 2020 Fullstack Web Developer course is for you? Try it out and if you don’t like it within the first 30 days, simple request a refund. No questions asked, and you get to keep all the source code, e-books, and more as a thank you for trying this course.
Are you ready to open your world and become an in-demand full-stack web developer?
Here is what else you’ll get:
- A free 180+ page CSS Masterclass E-book
- Download all the available source code (most of it is open source already)
- Join a free coding community with over 53,000 members
- A dedicated Python-only coding group
- 24/7 support from me, Kalob Taulien
Hello! I’m Kalob. I’ve been developing websites since 1999.
I’m passionate about education and sharing my knowledge with people like you. I love it so much I’ve started creating MORE courses and I’ve dedicated a lot of my life to free coaching and building e-learning platforms.
You wouldn’t believe the FREEDOM I’ve had since I officially changed careers and started making websites, professionally. I’ve lived in Ireland, , worked in the US, Mexico and the UK, and helped build companies around the world.
And guess what? Everywhere I go I can work, because all I need is a laptop and internet.
And I want that for you! Wouldn’t it be nice to travel the world and not have to worry about paying your bills? Professional web developers can do that.
Oh, and here’s the best part. There are TOO MANY web development jobs, and not enough web developers.
So click the green “Buy Now” button and fast track your career to FREEDOM.
Who this Complete 2020 Fullstack Web Developer course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to code
- Anyone who wants to build websites
- Anybody who wants to learn how to create Python or PHP based websites
- Anyone who wants to start their own business or become a freelancer
- Anyone who wants to change careers and get into web development
What you’ll learn
- Updated for 2020
- Learn HTML5, CSS3, Vanilla JS (ES6+), Python, Wagtail CMS, PHP and MySQL all from scratch
- Learn Python from beginner to advanced
- Wagtail Pythons top Content Management System (Like WordPress, but better)
- Get a free CSS3 eBook
- Lots of projects, big and small!
- Learn Git and Github
- Create a portfolio page and launch it
- Learn PHP for server code execution
- Learn MySQL for saving data (databases)
- Build a Login/Registration/Members-only website, just like Facebook
- How to get a job as a web developer
- Learn the LAMP Stack: Linux, Apache, PHP and MySQL
- Must be willing to learn.
- Must be able to put in 10 minutes per day (that’s all it takes!)
- Must have a computer, editor and browser (I’ll help you get setup with those)