The 2019 Complete Mind Mapping Step-by-Step Mastery Course
Download The 2019 Complete Mind Mapping Step-by-Step Mastery Course. Mind Mapping: The Power To Take The Racing Thoughts And Make Sense Out Of Them Through Mind Maps.
Description of The 2019 Complete Mind Mapping Step-by-Step Mastery Course
Mind mapping will be a simple task that you can do quickly and effectively after finishing this course. Through mind mapping you will explore new horizons that this productivity method will offer.
By the end of this course, not only will you be a mind mapping expert, but you will go beyond that to learn the ins and outs of time management, psychology behind execution, willpower, smart goals, productivity, creativity and much more!
What you will learn:
- You will become effective in time management and chronological planning
- You will be able to increase your creativity, productivity, and effectiveness in whatever part of your life you’re trying to work on
- You will be able to master the principles of Mind MappingYou will be able to use Mind Mapping for any problem that you encounter
- You will be to identify situations where using mind mapping can be detrimental
- A scientific approach to mind management, will power, planning, scheduling, neurotransmitters that are responsible for the effective execution of plans deriving from Mind Mapping
- Learn brainstorming strategies that can take you to a whole new level
- You will learn different creative approaches to collecting ideas and organizing thought patterns
- You will increase your effectiveness on a daily basis
- You will be able to not just save time but to create time
- Know how to use a phone and computer
- Have a general idea about mind mapping and mind maps
- Have a basic idea about brainstorming strategies
Reviews on The 2019 Complete Mind Mapping Step-by-Step Mastery Course
At times you know what is to be done but you procrastinate the same. But this presentation has shown how to put yourself on track.
I learnt a lot at the conceptual level. The content was well presented with simple example. I liked the slides too as they did not give loads of information but just highlighted the key messages.
However, when I signed up for the course, I was expecting more on the ‘how” to mind map and we would usually think of Mind Mapping the Buzon way and this course offers little on that.