Complete Russian Language course for Beginners A1
Download Complete Russian Language course for Beginners A1 course. Learn Russian language in just a few weeks 🙂 Fun and easy to follow Russian course. No prior knowledge required.
Description of Complete Russian Language course for Beginners A1
Want to go from no previous Russian knowledge – overwhelmed and confused about where to even start – to speaking Russian on an advanced level, able to seamlessly form complex sentences with great confidence?
You wouldn’t be reading this otherwise. Here’s the great news…
You have just stumbled upon the most complete, in-depth beginner to advanced Russian Language course online. These comprehensive lectures cover everything you will ever need.
Whether you want to:
– start speaking Russian
– prepare yourself for a trip to Russia
– expand your set of useful skills
– become a polyglot
– do business with Russians
… this Complete Russian Language course for Beginners A1 Course is exactly what you need, and more. (You’ll even get a Certificate of Completion to add to your arsenal).
See what your fellow students have to say:
I like that the Complete Russian Language course for Beginners A1 course has a lot of examples, which are applicable in real life. This is very important because, after the language course, you can use your Russian in practice, so that’s why I love Siaso Russian Courses 🙂 Definitely recommend it to everyone, who needs practical Russian. – Benedetta Trinco, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Relevant and clear explanation, a lot of good practical examples. I think it is really good. Looking forward to the continuation 🙂 – John Smith, Edinburgh, UK
Each lecture is well explained and at the same time, Alina managed to keep it fun and chilled 🙂 Nicely done! – Max Bauer, Stuttgart, Germany
Why is this course so great? It covers everything you to need to speak Russian in no time:
- Russian Alphabet
- How to introduce yourself
- Russian ethics & traditions
- Often used Russian phrases
- Numbers & Time
- Days, Months & Seasons
- Family & Professions
- Countries, Capitals & Languages
- LOTS OF USEFUL NOUNS, VERBS & ADJECTIVES
- Russian Cuisine
- Hobbies & Sport
- Russian Cases
- How to survive at the airport & in the hotel
- Go from basic to complex conversations
This Russian language course includes:
- 45 lectures
- 45 grammar summaries
- 45 exercises
- 4.5 hours of video content
- certificate of completion
- life-time access
Start learning today and let’s speak in Russian.
Who this Complete Russian Language course for Beginners A1 course is for:
- For everyone with little or no prior knowledge of Russian
- If your Russian is rusty, this Complete Russian Language course for Beginners A1 course will oil you up.
- In less than a month, you will learn the real-life spoken version of the Russian language.
- This course will teach you the essential grammar and vocabulary you really need to read, write, and speak in Russian.
What you’ll learn
- 45 video lectures with detailed pronunciation, examples and fun tips (4.5 hours)
- Speak Russian confidently both in a casual environment as well as in business meetings
- 45 PDF files with short grammar summaries
- Construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian across many topics
- 45 PDF files with exercises (over 150 all together)
- What makes Russian culture so special, you will find out in this course
Very good lectures, starting from basic. This course breaks down the Russian words which help me a lot with their pronunciation.
I love the Complete Russian Language course for Beginners A1 course. I’m tapping into the Russian I learned about 15 years ago. I love the structure and methodology of the course and the fact that it introduces useful vocabulary on relevant topics, without going too deep into the grammar. This is a fantastic introduction to Russian, and in my case, an excellent reintroduction as well!
Very happy to do this course..you have taught beautifully. I was a complete novice as far as Russian is concern..however after completion of this course I have gained basic day to day knowledge about Russian… highly recommended.
I like the Complete Russian Language course for Beginners A1 course, explanations are good, probably I would recommend for the very beginning put the caps for better understanding of the sounds and for pronunciation purposes. it is slow to get access to the files either on the computer or through the app on my phone.
I am in love with the Russian Language Now. I have an unfulfilled desire and goal to visit Russia’s Siberia, travel on a Trans Siberian Railway trip from Saint Petersburg to Vladivostok via Novosibirsk and Irkutsk.
I want to visit and spend time in Lake Baikal in the Winter season especially. One of the key hurdles I could end up there is not knowing the Russian Language that helps me understand their Lifestyle, Culture. Thanks, Alina. I think I can now visit Russia and have a pleasant and wonderful stay. You made my life Easy. Thank you very much.