The Complete Web Developer in 2020 Zero to Mastery
Description of Complete Web Developer in 2020 Zero to Mastery
Just Updated for 2020! Become a Fullstack Web Developer in 2020 by learning the most in-demand skills! This is one of the fastest-growing courses on Udemy with 10,000+ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️in the last 6 months. Graduates of this course are now working at companies like Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, JP Morgan, Facebook + other top tech companies (…seriously).
Join a live online community of over 270,000+ developers and a Complete Web Developer in 2020 Zero to Mastery course taught by an industry expert that has actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto as a Senior Developer and Tech Lead.
This is the tutorial you’ve been looking for to become a modern web developer in 2020. It doesn’t just cover a small portion of the industry. This covers everything you need to know to get hired: from absolute zero knowledge to being able to put things on your resume that will allow you to live the life you want.
Sounds too good to be true? Give me 5 minutes of your time to explain why I built this Complete Web Developer in 2020 Zero to Mastery course and what is different here than thousands of other courses all over the internet:
- I update the Complete Web Developer in 2020 Zero to Mastery course every month to make sure you learn the most up to date skills! There is no wasted time here. We won’t be using outdated technologies like PHP, WordPress, and JQuery. Although still useful, outdated technologies like the above are low paying, and demands for them are decreasing. In this course, you will learn the specific technologies that are the most in-demand in the industry right now. These include tools and technologies used by the biggest tech companies like Google, Facebook, Instagram, etc… It’s geared specifically for people that want to learn employable skills in 2020.
- After finishing this course, you will be able to apply for developer roles, get a promotion, or upgrade your job title as a developer and earn a higher salary. We won’t be taking any shortcuts in this course. You are going to go from absolute zero: where you learn how the internet works. To mastery: where you build an image recognition app using a Machine Learning API (a subset of Artificial Intelligence) and all the other modern technologies that we learn in the course. Most students have commented on how the projects in this course have impressed their interviewers and allowed them to get an offer.
- This Complete Web Developer in 2020 Zero to Mastery course is taught by an instructor who has worked in Silicon Valley, and one of the top tech companies in Toronto. I have built large scale applications, and have managed teams of developers. I am not an online marketer or a salesman, but a software developer who has worked directly with these technologies.
- Your time is valuable and you don’t want to spend thousands of dollars on a Bootcamp. You want a course that outlines the best way to become a Web Developer, in simple and well-explained terms, so that you fully understand topics instead of watching somebody on your screen and having no clue what is going on. I have taken the best pieces, tools, and practices that I have found over the years, and condensed everything into this course.
- We have a thriving online chat community so you really feel like you are part of a classroom and not just watching videos by yourself. You will have a chance to communicate with fellow students, work on group projects together, and contribute to open-source projects.
- The Complete Web Developer in 2020 Zero to Mastery course is designed to give you employable skills so you can get a job. Here is what one student recently wrote after taking the course and being hired right away.
This course is the accumulation of all of my years working in the industry, learning, and teaching. There is so much information out there, so many opinions, and so many ways of doing things, that unless you have spent the last few years working with these technologies in a company, you will never fully understand.
So this course is the answer to that exact problem for you: How to gain experience when you need experience to get hired?
I have gone through thousands of coding books, online tutorials, and BootCamps. Throughout the years I have taken notes on what has worked and what hasn’t, and I have created this course to narrow down the most efficient way to learn with the most relevant information.
I am 100% confident that you won’t find a course like this out there. We’re not going to be building simple todo applications and cat image sliders. We are going to learn actual practical skills that will put you into the workforce. Some unique sections that you won’t find anywhere else are:
- React.js + Redux: You will learn the library that companies like Netflix, Facebook and Instagram use to build fast, scalable applications. This is one of the highest in-demand skill in the industry.
- A day in the life of a developer: What will your day to day look like and what tools will you use? I will take you through a sample day at a tech company.
- How does the internet actually work? What is the history of these technologies?: You will actually understand the underlying concepts of the internet, and how the technologies we have now, have come to be where they are.
- How do you actually deploy a real life app so that it is secure, and won’t get hacked?: How does a real life app get out to the public in a safe and secure way?
- What is Machine Learning and how you can harness its power: Whether you have heard about it or not, this is something that you will hear more and more in the coming years. Those who understand the high level concepts and can harness its power will have an advantage.
- What does your developer environment on your computer look like?: We will be setting up our computers with all the tools necessary of a developer so you can use the same setup when you go work in the industry.
This is the proudest work I have ever done in my life and I am confident that you won’t find a course better than Complete Web Developer in 2020 Zero to Mastery.
See you inside!
Andrei is the instructor of the highest rated Complete Web Developer in 2020 Zero to Mastery course on Udemy as well as one of the fastest-growing. His graduates have moved on to work for some of the biggest tech companies around the world like Apple, Google, Amazon, JP Morgan, IBM, UNIQLO, etc…
He has been working as a senior software developer in Silicon Valley and Toronto for many years and is now taking all that he has learned, to teach programming skills and to help you discover the amazing career opportunities that being a developer allows in life.
Having been a self taught programmer, he understands that there is an overwhelming number of online courses, tutorials and books that are overly verbose and inadequate at teaching proper skills.
Most people feel paralyzed and don’t know where to start when learning a complex subject matter, or even worse, most people don’t have $20,000 to spend on a coding Bootcamp.
Programming skills should be affordable and open to all. An education material should teach real-life skills that are current and they should not waste a student’s valuable time.
Having learned important lessons from working for Fortune 500 companies, tech startups, to even founding his own business, he is now dedicating 100% of his time to teaching others valuable software development skills in order to take control of their life and work in an exciting industry with infinite possibilities.
Andrei promises you that there are no other courses out there as comprehensive and as well explained. He believes that in order to learn anything of value, you need to start with the foundation and develop the roots of the tree.
Only from there will you be able to learn concepts and specific skills(leaves) that connect to the foundation. Learning becomes exponential when structured in this way.
Taking his experience in educational psychology and coding, Andrei’s courses will take you on an understanding of complex subjects that you never thought would be possible.
See you inside the courses!
Who this course is for:
- You want to learn to code and build websites and web apps
- You are looking to start a career in Web Development
- You know HTML and CSS but want to expand your skills and do more
- You want to start your own business or become a freelancer
- You want to learn REAL industry skills that are necessary in 2020 to get hired as a web developer and earn a higher salary
- You want one course to teach you everything in one place from a senior developer that works in the industry