Flutter and Dart The Complete Guide 2020 Edition
Download Flutter and Dart The Complete Guide 2020 Edition Free Udemy Course. A Complete Guide to the Flutter SDK & Flutter Framework for building native iOS and Android apps.
Description of Flutter and Dart The Complete Guide 2020 Edition
The entire course was completely re-recorded and updated – it’s totally up-to-date with the latest version of Flutter!
With the latest update, I also added Push Notifications and Image Upload!
Join the most comprehensive & bestselling Flutter course and learn how to build amazing iOS and Android apps!
You don’t need to learn Android/ Java and iOS/ Swift to build real native mobile apps!
Flutter – a framework developed by Google – allows you to learn one language (Dart) and build beautiful native mobile apps in no time. Flutter is an SDK providing the tooling to compile Dart code into native code and it also gives you a rich set of pre-built and pre-styled UI elements (so-called widgets) which you can use to compose your user interfaces.
Flutter Programming Language Tutorial
Flutter is extremely trending and gets used for major Google apps like their Adwords app – it’s now marked as “ready for production”, hence now is the time to jump in and learn it!
This Flutter Programming Language Tutorial will teach Flutter & Dart from scratch, NO prior knowledge of either of the two is required! And you certainly don’t need an Android or iOS development experience since the whole idea behind Flutter is to only learn one language.
You’ll learn Flutter Programming Language Tutorial not only in theory but we’ll build a complete, realistic app throughout this course. This app will feature both the core basics as well as advanced features like using Google Maps, the device camera, adding animations, and more!
With Flutter, you’ll be able to write code only once and ship your apps both to the Apple AppStore and Google Play.
Use Google’s Material Design to build beautiful, yet fully customizable, apps in no time with almost zero effort. You can use the rich widget suite Flutter provides to add common UI elements like buttons, switches, forms, toolbars, lists, and more – or you simply build your own widgets – Flutter makes that a breeze, too.
Here’s what’s included in the course:
- Detailed setup instructions for both macOS and Windows
- A thorough introduction to Flutter, Dart and the concept behind widgets
- An overview of the built-in widgets and how you may add your own ones
- Debugging tips & tricks
- Page navigation with tabs, side drawers and stack-based navigation
- State management solutions
- Handling and validating user input
- Connecting your Flutter app to backend servers by sending Http requests
- User authentication
- Adding Google Maps
- Using native device features like the camera
- Adding beautiful animations & page transitions
- Image Upload
- Push Notifications – manual approach and automated
- How to publish your app to the app stores
- And more!
This course is for you if …
- You’re interested in building real native mobile apps for the two most popular mobile platforms – iOS and Android
- You want to explore the full set of features Flutter offers
- Don’t want to spend hours learning two completely different languages
- Basic programming language knowledge will help a lot but is not a hard requirement
- You DON’T need to know Flutter or Dart
- You DON’T need to know iOS (Swift/ObjectiveC) or Android (Java)
As mentioned above, the Flutter and Dart The Complete Guide 2020 Edition was updated from scratch – old, now obsolete content (~25h) is temporarily kept around for existing students ([LEGACY] sections) and will eventually be removed.
What you’ll learn in Flutter and Dart The Complete Guide
- Learn Flutter and Dart from the ground up, step-by-step
- Build engaging native mobile apps for both Android and iOS
- Use features like Google Maps, the device camera, authentication, and much more!
- Learn how to upload images and how to send manual and automated push notifications
- Learn all the basics without stopping after them: Dive deeply into Flutter & Dart and become an advanced developer
- Basic programming language will help but is not a must-have
- You can use either Windows, macOS or Linux for Android app development – iOS apps can only be built on macOS though
- NO prior iOS or Android development experience is required
- NO prior Flutter or Dart experience is required – this course starts at zero!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and experienced developers who are interested in diving into mobile app development using one language for both platforms
- Experienced iOS or Android developers who want to build cross-platform (iOS + Android) apps with one single programming language
It’ s a good Flutter and Dart The Complete Guide course content however I would suggest you incorporate lesson challenges at each interval instead of just coding all along. It helps challenge we the students
I was impressed with the level of detail, polish, and dedication shown in the course. I was happy with my purchase. Some parts are a bit repetitive but for a course this long, I expect that is unavoidable.
This course is just awesome. The way sir has taught and all the contents inside of the course are full of information and knowledge. This course can make anyone a great flutter developer!
Great Flutter and Dart The Complete Guide course for anyone looking to learn flutter from absolutely scratch, I had no prior experience, and by the time I completed this course, I had already gained the knowledge to build any app with any functionality I want.
Download Complete Flutter Development Bootcamp with dart course!
Those are the must-knowledge to create an app, and the teacher talk clearly, the logic flow so good. And the best thing is he always provides another method to solve the problem. I’ve learned a lot and it’s a bargained price.