Insider secrets from an Ethical Hacker on Internet Safety
Download Insider secrets from an Ethical Hacker on Internet Safety Free Udemy Course. A complete and effective on-line learning program to keep up with the rapidly changing digital landscape.
Description of Insider secrets from an Ethical Hacker on Internet Safety
In a world of digital technology, it is easy to forget one sobering fact: our identity can be stolen anytime and anywhere. Hackers, malware, botnets, and all form of digital threats are ever more sophisticated, waiting in the shadows for that one opportunity to steal your sensitive information.
Your instructor, an expert in cybersecurity, reminds us of just how vulnerable our data really is and the steps we can take to protect it.
Each lesson will teach you how to come up with an indecipherable password, how to secure your information on social media, how to detect threats, how to identify frauds, how to find out what personal information is floating on the web, and how to protect your children against cyber predators.
No matter how stringent our defenses are, there are no silver bullets against cyber crooks. Human error is often our biggest vulnerability. With this training, we can better protect ourselves online.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to be safe online
- Teachers & Educators
- Law Enforcement
- Corporations looking to train their employees
What you’ll learn
- Learn the strategies to protecting your online personal information
- Learn about the free tools available to help you determine if you’ve been hacked
- Learn the prevention strategies when it comes to Cyberbullying and cyber extortion
- Learn why and how social media can be dangerous and used against you
- Undercover the hidden information posted about you online that you didn’t know existed
- Learn how Internet Predators groom and lure children and teens out of their home and into prostitution and who the perfect victims are
- Learn the proper formula for what to do before, during and after a ransomware attack and why no one can save you if you get infected (Not even the police)
- Learn how damaging fake profiles can be, and how they can harm you and your friends and how to spot and report them
- Learn the monitoring tools and techniques to safeguard your children online regardless of age
- Learn to avoid phishing emails that can leave you hacked and spied on
- Learn the advanced strategies to protect your online accounts
- Discover how you’ll be able to keep current with the latest criminal tactics to avoid getting hacked or scammed, all in layman terms
- Discover the best technology to use when you’re on a budget to help protect your computer and mobile device from today’s threats without being an IT expert
- Look over my shoulder as I teach you the “insider secrets” to protecting yourself, your family, and your business from cyber threats we all face every day
- And so much more.
Some Reviews on Insider secrets from an Ethical Hacker on Internet Safety
A must view for anyone NOT in IT Security plain & simple. Parents, teachers,& other persons/professionals that work, teach, mentor children must see & go through this course.
Even PC Techs, Network Admins, Helpdesk, IT Management in most cases will benefit from this course.
This course is a great resource for anyone wanting to learn practical information about online security for themselves or their families. I like how the course is organized by different topics, like PC security, keeping your router safe, internet scams and keeping kids safe online.
In addition, you can skip to the topic and videos that you want to watch. You don’t have to follow the order of the information exactly (albeit you might miss some very helpful information).
Plus, he provides information on securing different types of browsers and operating system platforms, so you are sure to find the one that meets your situation. Take a moment to browse through his free videos to learn more.
Mr. Cutler is an engaging presenter who developed an easy-to-follow course that will educate you in becoming a much better informed and secure online citizen.
Need improvement like how to check in Linux os which task are working. and which software should be use to check network or also firewall should be included. course was good to given this course 5/5 but little improvement should be given.