Do you want to learn the number #1 programming language that powers the internet?
This course is different because it’s not just about writing code, it’s also about how and why code works the way it does. Because it’s the perfect mix between theory and practice. Because it focuses not only on small coding examples, but also on real-world projects and use cases.
• We are going to code 3 beautiful real-world apps to apply our knowledge and learn new concepts (I provide the starter HTML and CSS code for these projects).
• Learn how to organize and structure your code using modules and functions, how to create data privacy and encapsulation, and why that’s so important.
Let’s now find out if this course is for you. It’s a perfect fit if…
Student #3: You are interested in using popular libraries/frameworks like React, Angular, or Node.js.
Now it’s your turn to decide. This is what you get:
• Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• English closed captions (not the auto-generated ones provided by Udemy).
• All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
• Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
• Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills (solutions included).
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you’re interested in using popular libraries/frameworks like React, Angular, or Node.