Learn DevOps Infrastructure Automation With Terraform
Download Learn DevOps Infrastructure Automation With Terraform free udemy course. Learn how to automate your infrastructure with terraforming. Covers Terraform with AWS, Packer, Docker, ECS, EKS, Jenkins.
Description of Learn DevOps Infrastructure Automation With Terraform
Terraform has gained a lot in popularity lately and is the tool you need to master if you are or about to get into a Ops / DevOps role. You typically use a technology like Ansible, Chef, or Puppet to automate the provisioning of software.
Terraform starts from the same principle, infrastructure as code, but focusses on the automation of the infrastructure itself. Your whole Cloud infrastructure (instances, volumes, networking, IPs) can be described in terraform.
In this Learn DevOps Infrastructure Automation With Terraform course you’ll learn how to use Terraform to automate your infrastructure. I will first show you the basics of Terraform and will then explain how to automate infrastructure on AWS using terraform. You can open an AWS account for free to do the labs. I also provide a lot of code examples which you can immediately use to automate your own infrastructure.
- Added AWS Autoscaling lectures
- Added Terraform+Packer Jenkins integration lectures
- Added Terraform with Docker on AWS (ECR and ECS)
- Added Terraform with Jenkins workflow using ECR and ECS
- Added a lecture about useful terraform commands
- Added a demo on how to use terraform show/graph/taint/untaint/import
- Added a lecture and demo about Elastic Beanstalk on AWS
- Terraform for Windows setup + puttygen
- Built-in functions
- Module development with an ECS + ALB module demo
- Setting up a hosted Kubernetes cluster using AWS EKS
- Terraform-0.12 updates
- Lectures covering new variable approach in terraform-0.12
- For & For Each loops
- CodePipeline lectures
- Updated lectures with new AWS UI
- Updated Jenkins-packer-demo demo
This course includes english captions.
Who this course is for:
- This course is great if you’re in an Ops or DevOps position and you want to learn about automation using terraform
What you’ll learn
- Understand, use and apply terraform
- Know when to use different features
- Use terraform with AWS
- Use terraform with Packer to create custom images
- Be able to apply DevOps techniques using terraform
Great teachers, great content. Over-Average time responses over students questions. Quite updated to April 2020 (1st release on 2016) so it’s a great course to enter into terraforming.
Awesome explanation of concepts. Very structured and easy to understand!! I would also like to see a course or section added in this course having a demo on Terraform and Chef and Terraform and Ansible to see it working.
An amazing Learn DevOps Infrastructure Automation With Terraform course, the teacher is always so polite and ready to reply to any question you have. So far this has been the best course I have ever bought on udemy. Great job Edward and thank you
Great explanation with the demos. Nice explained the concepts. The presentation flow was adequate to understand the basics of Infrastructure services. Containers and Kubernetes service deployments.
I liked the Learn DevOps Infrastructure Automation With Terraform course and Edward is very knowledgable. The only real feedback I have is that I would have liked to write the actual Terraform code instead of just pulling it from a repo. Lab 1 could have been a very basic concept and every lab moving forward could have built on top of previous labs.