4 Linux Operating System Courses
If you are interested in learning Linux then these Linux Operating System Courses are for you. Download these best selling and top-rated Linux Operating System Courses now, and also give your feedback in the comments.
Here is the list of 4 Linux Operating System Courses
Learn Linux in 5 Days and Level Up Your Career
Use the in-demand Linux skills you learn in this course to get promoted or start a new career as a Linux professional.
JOIN THE OTHER 20,000 SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS WHO HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THIS COURSE
If you want to learn how to use Linux and level up your career but are pressed for time, read on. Hello. My name is Jason Cannon and I’m the author of Linux for Beginners as well as the founder of the Linux Training Academy. When I ask people to tell me what their biggest challenge is to learning Linux, they all say the same thing: Time.
That’s why I’ve created these Linux Operating System Courses. Give me just 45 minutes a day for the next 5 days and I will teach you exactly what you need to know about the Linux operating system. You’ll learn the most important concepts and commands, and I’ll even guide you step-by-step through several practical and real-world examples.
So, if you can spare a few minutes a day and want to learn the ins-and-outs of the Linux Operating System, join me and the other students in these Linux Operating System Courses today.
Linux Installation and working
Free Bonus – How to Install WordPress on Your Very Own Linux System
As an added bonus for enrolling in the Learn Linux in 5 Days video training course, you’ll receive a step-by-step checklist and video that teaches you how to install WordPress on an Ubuntu Linux system.
First, you’ll learn what software is required for WordPress to run on a Linux system. Next, you’ll be given the exact commands to type that install all the required software and WordPress.
You’ll learn how to install a web server, how to install a database server, how to create database users, and how to configure WordPress. Before you know it, you’ll have a fully functioning blog on your hands.
This is a great way to put your new-found Linux skills to good use. Totally optional, but very cool: If you want to host your blog on the internet on your very own installation of Linux, I’ll show you where you can get hosting for just $5 a month.
Linux Commands Line Basics
This is an introductory Linux Commands Line course. It’s great for both Linux beginners and advanced Linux users.
Join the most popular #1 Linux Commands Line Course on Udemy (over 100,000 students).
Become an effective Linux user and advance your Career. Learning the Linux Command Line will take you FAR!
Learn How Linux Works and Which Linux Commands are best?
Learn to appreciate the power of the Linux command line.
Understand the structure of the Linux File System.
Learn how to navigate your Linux File System using few simple commands !
Learn how to create, modify and process files.
Learn how to create your own commands for Linux.
There is a file associated with every video explaining the commands for Linux to reinforce your understanding and to clear any confusion you have.
Linux Administration Bootcamp: Go from Beginner to Advanced
Learn Red Hat Linux & CentOS: Use the in-demand skills to start a career as a Linux Server Admin or Linux Administrator!
JOIN THE OTHER 20,000 SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS WHO HAVE ALREADY MASTERED THE LINUX OPERATING SYSTEM WITH ONE OF MY TOP RATED COURSES!
If you want to learn Linux system administration and supercharge your career, read on.
Hello. My name is Jason Cannon and I’m the author of Linux for Beginners, the founder of the Linux Training Academy, and an instructor to thousands of satisfied students.
I started my IT career in the late 1990s as a Unix and Linux Systems Engineer and I’ll be sharing my real-world Linux experience with you throughout this course.
Strengthen Your Linux Foundation
By the end of this course, you will fully understand the most important and fundamental concepts of Linux server administration. More importantly, you will be able to put those concepts to use in practical real-world situations.
You’ll be able to configure, maintain, and support a variety of Linux systems. You can even use the skills you learned to become a Linux System Engineer or Linux System Administrator.
Free Bonus – Video Demonstrations from my best-selling book, Command-Line Kung-Fu.
In this series of videos I’ll be sharing with you some of my favorite Linux command line tricks. These tips will make your life easier at the command line, speed up your workflow, and make you feel like a certified Linux command line Ninja!
If you want to see the pages of Command Line Kung-Fu come to life, then you have to watch these videos!
This Linux course doesn’t make any assumptions about your background or knowledge of Linux. You need no prior knowledge to benefit from these Linux Operating System Courses. You will be guided step by step using a logical and systematic approach. As new concepts, commands, or jargon are encountered they are explained in plain language, making it easy for anyone to understand.
Here is what you will learn by taking Linux Operating System Courses:
- How to get access to a Linux server if you don’t already.
- What a Linux distribution is and which one to choose.
- What software is needed to connect to Linux from Mac and Windows computers?
- What SSH is and how to use it.
- The file system layout of Linux systems and where to find programs, configurations, and documentation.
- The basic Linux commands you’ll use most often.
- Creating, renaming, moving, and deleting directories.
- Listing, reading, creating, editing, copying, and deleting files.
- Exactly how permissions work and how to decipher the most cryptic Linux permissions with ease.
- How to use the nano, vi, and emacs editors.
- Two methods to search for files and directories.
- How to compare the contents of files.
- What pipes are, why they are useful, and how to use them.
- How to compress files to save space and make transferring data easy.
- How and why to redirect input and output from applications.
- How to customize your shell prompt.
- How to be efficient at the command line by using aliases, tab completion, and your shell history.
- How to schedule and automate jobs using cron.
- How to switch users and run processes as others.
- How to find and install software.
- How the boot process works on Linux servers and what you can do to control it.
- The various types of messages generated by a Linux system, where they’re stored, and how to automatically prevent them from filling up your disks.
- Disk management, partitioning, and file system creation.
- Logical Volume Manager (LVM) – extending disk space without downtime, migrating data from one storage to another, and more.
- Managing Linux users and groups.
- Networking concepts that apply to system administration and specifically how to configure Linux network interfaces.
- How to configure Sudo.
- Managing processes and jobs.
- Linux shell scripting
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee – that’s my personal promise of your success!
What you learn in Linux Bootcamp applies to any Linux environment including CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Kali Linux, Linux Mint, RedHat Linux, Fedora, OpenSUSE, Slackware, and more.
Complete Linux Training Course to Get Your Dream IT Job 2020
The best Linux Administration course that prepares you for corporate world and for RHCSA, RHCE and LFCS certifications.
Linux Operating System Courses Description
Linux is the number ONE operating system for the Corporate world.
If you want to start your career in Linux and have little or no knowledge of Linux then I can help. In this course you will learn Linux installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting, command line, OS tools and much more… I have also included Resume and Interview workshop that will definitely help you get your dream IT job.
In addition to the lectures there will be quizzes, homework and hand-out material just like a live classroom training
I have been teaching this exact course in a classroom environment in New York City. Please note 80% of my students who took this course got the job in Linux within months. Imagine those who take my course only to level up their career, how productive this training can be for them.
Conclusion to Linux Operating System Courses
I hope you learn a lot from these Linux Operating System Courses and do not forget to share your knowledge with others.
If you are facing any problem downloading these courses or want more courses make sure to tell us in the comment section. We will definitely consider your request first.