Python Build Modern Desktop GUI Applications and Games
Download Python Build Modern Desktop GUI Applications and Games course now. Build : FlappyBird Game, Desktop Apps, Pong Game etc.
What you’ll learn
- Develop Modern Looking GUI Applications using Python
- Develop Good Looking Games using Python
- Develop the FlappyBird Game using Python
- Develop a Pong Game using Python
- Develop a Note Taking Application using Python
- Develop Applications for Capturing and Monitoring Data in Realtime
- Master the Kivy Python Framework
Description of Python Build Modern Desktop GUI Applications and Games
Welcome to to the Python-Build Modern Desktop GUI Applications and Games course.
This course is designed to give you a solid foundation in the most useful aspects of modern GUI application development using python and the kivy framework in an engaging and easy to follow way. The goal of this course is to teach you how to develop real-world useful desktop applications and games while mastering python and the kivy framework.
By the end of this Python Build Modern Desktop GUI Applications and Games course you should be able to develop Modern Looking GUI Applications using Python, develop good looking games using python, develop games like the famous FlappyBird game and the Pong game. You will be able to develop modern-looking GUI applications for doing things like taking notes, capturing and displaying real-time data and so much more.
I have no doubt you will love this course. This course also comes with a 30 days money back guarantee.
Who this course is for:
- If you are an absolute beginner to python, then take this course.
- If you are a seasoned programmer and want to get a quick guide on developing GUI applications in python, then take this course.
- If you are a hobbyist and want to learn how to build more real-world projects with python, then take this course.
- No programming experience needed – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
- No paid software required
- I’ll walk you through, step-by-step on how to download and install Python
Learned a lot about Kivy. What I missed was a video you added lines of code in the clockscreen.kv. And in Note App there was mentioned the possibility to download the source code. I could noet find it. When I asked about this I got some general bla-bla answer.
It would be very helpful if the codes written during the classes would be given as a notes as well, as it would help quick reference.