The Complete Android Kotlin Developer Course
Download The Complete Android Kotlin Developer Course now. Learn how to build 17 online games, and apps for Android Q, like Pokémon, twitter, Tic Tac Toe, and notepad using Kotlin.
Description of The Complete Android Kotlin Developer Course
In this course, you will learn how to make 17 online games, and apps for Android, using Kotlin. There are more than 95k+ happy students enrolled in The Complete Android Kotlin Developer course already.
Bellow is list of open source Apps that we build in tutorial
- Find My Age App.
- Tic Tac Toe Local App.
- Calculator App.
- Pokémon Game App.
- Zoo App.
- Restaurants App.
- Find Sunrise time App.
- My Notes App.
- Tic Tac Toe using Firebase App.
- Facebook App using Firebase.
- MediaPlayer App.
- Alarm App.
- Notification Channel App.
- Light sensor App.
- Nimbuzz vibrate.
- Find My Phone App.
- Twitter App using Php + MySQL.
The Complete Android Kotlin Developer course for anyone who wants to be a Kotlin programmer from scratch, We will start by discus all programming fundamentals that you need to start programming Kotlin.
We will start first by installing the development environment then you will run your first Kotlin app, and understand how program flow works in Kotlin.
Then we will talk about variables and Math operation and priorities. Then we will take about logic and making decisions, then we will talk about loops. Then we will talk about how to work with files.
Then we will talk about functions and OOP concepts that you need to use when you program apps with Kotlin, then we will talk about collections and which type collection you have to use for better performance depend on your app.
Then we will talk about multi-processing and how you could run multi-process at the same time.
Then you will learn how to build apps and games in Android like pokemon and tic tac toy and work with restful web services and JSON by build apps like get sunshine time.
Also, you will learn how to work with SQLite database to add, delete and update records, how to use room jetpack, also you will learn how to use Firebase for online gaming and build social media app like twitter, and Learn how to build apps with sensors like run music when light is on and Nimbuzz vibrate when phone is shaking, and more.
Who this course is for:
- The Complete Android Kotlin Developer course is designed for anyone looking to learn how to build Android Apps with Kotlin
What you’ll learn
- Build Your First Mobile App with Kotlin
- Apply to jr. Android development jobs
- Build real-world Android apps like Twitter, Facebook, My Notes, Find my phone, media-player, Calculator, find my age, find sunrise time and Alarm
- Build online games, like Pokémon, play tic tac toe online with friends.
- Work with New Firebase from Google and Web services (RESTful API calls)
- Work with SQLite Database and SharedPreferences.
- connect Android to PHP web services and MySQL database.
- Work with user location and maps
- Design amazing layout using Style, Color, Shape, Menu and ConstraintLayout
- Work with camera and other hardware, like a light sensor to run music when light on and Accelerometer sensor
- How to avoid reverse engineering (Reskin) for your app
- Make app that support Supporting Different Screens, and different languages
- Use system service like BroadcastReceive, Services, and Alarm
- Understand the programming foundation
- Understand the programming logic, condition and control in The Complete Android Kotlin Developer Course
- Understand the OOP in Kotlin
- Use collections, And what is the better place to use collection