The complete AutoCAD 2018-20 course
Download The complete AutoCAD 2018-20 course now. A complete course for learning AutoCAD from scratch to professional level.
What you’ll learn
- Make and edit their own AutoCAD Drawings, Plans and Layouts
- Prepare for the AutoCAD certification exams
- Work with projects like floor plans, circuit diagrams and mechanical drafting
- New features of AutoCAD 2019, 20 and 2021 version
- Basic knowledge of windows operating system
Description of The complete AutoCAD 2018-20 course
This is the only course you will ever need to learn AutoCAD right from scratch.
Major Highlights of The Course
- Most comprehensive AutoCAD course online with 184 video lectures
- All lesson files included for download
- Self-assessment quizzes and Practice drawings at the end of every section
- 150 AutoCAD command list and AutoCAD quizzes eBook included
- New features of AutoCAD 2018, 19, 20 and 2021 version included
- Taught by certified AutoCAD professional
- Extra practice drawings and projects at the end of the course
- An overview of AutoCAD for Mac is included
- Auto-generated closed captioning in more than 6 languages (generated by Udemy)
What is this course all about?
The complete AutoCAD 2018-20 course is a full-length AutoCAD 2018, 19, 20 and 2021 learning package which contains almost all of the topics that you will ever need to work with this software. The course is designed for a beginner as well as seasoned users.
A beginner can start learning the software right from scratch by following the course along just from lecture one. A seasoned AutoCAD user will also find this course very comprehensive and they can choose the topics they want to learn about skipping the basics.
Also check out these graphic designing courses for enhancing the quality of your work.
The course lessons are mostly project-oriented and most of the tools and commands are taught with their real-world applications. Each module ends with a practical question which is related to the course and students are encouraged to answer the questions before moving further.
Drawings for practice
Apart from module end questions The complete AutoCAD 2018-20 course also contains a complete section dedicated to “practice drawings” and projects like floor plan, circuit diagram and other.
Instructor support for questions
I understand that students will have questions related to the course and its necessary also for a healthy learning process hence I encourage students to ask their questions related to the course in the Q&A section of the course. I answer each and every question as soon as possible and so far I have answered every single course-related questions from students on Udemy Q&A section.
If you are still thinking whether you should enrol or not then I encourage you to watch some of the preview videos and test the waters before you actually enrol in the course and even after enrolling if you feel that this course failed to meet your expectations then you can always ask for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
You need to have access to AutoCAD software (student, trial or commercial version) for this course. This course can be used with AutoCAD LT as well.
Who this course is for:
- If you are a student with no prior knowledge of AutoCAD, and want a comprehensive course with lots of practice questions then this course is for you.
- If you are a working professional looking to upgrade his/her skills and learn new and advance topics in AutoCAD then this course is also for you.
This course was very detailed and would highly recommend if you are learning from scratch. Improved my skills considerably considering I did not even know how to draw a line and can now complete drawings.
The complete AutoCAD 2018-20 course is probably one of the most professionally produced courses on Udemy. I would request more challenging practice drawings, but all in all the owner have done a stellar job! You won’t be disappointed with what you will take away.
It was good to learn. Quite brief description with point to point detailing. voice was pretty clear. I would recommend this to other who has zero knowledge on autocad. Happy to learn.
I took The complete AutoCAD 2018-20 course before but I had completely forget it . since I started taking it as a beginner on udemy I am better now. it is provided in easy way for all level. I would like to thanks the providers. And I advice anybody to take this course from udemy.