The Complete Java Developer Course
Download The Complete Java Developer Course now. Learn Java like a Professional! Start step by step from basic to build complete games and apps with Java 8.
Description of The Complete Java Developer Course
This course for anyone who want to be Java programmer from scratch, We will start by discus all Java fundamentals that you need to start programming Android, Java web or Java Desktop apps.
We will start first by installing the development environment then you will run your first Java app, and understand how program flow works in Java. Then we will talk about variables and Math operation and priorities.
Then we will take about logic and making decisions, then we will talk about loops. Then we will talk about functions and OOP concept that you need to use when you program apps with Java, then we will talk about multi-processing and how you could run multi-process in the same time and how to avoid Deadlock, then we will talk about Databases, then we will talk about collections and which type collection you have to use for better performance depend on your app.
Then we will talk about Java 8 new features, then we will talk about building desktop GUI application with JavaFX.
Who this course is for:
- The Complete Java Developer Course is designed for anyone looking to learn how to build Apps with Java, like Android
What you’ll learn
- Build your First app in Java
- Build Complete game like Tic Tac Toy
- Understand the programming foundation
- Understand the programming logic, condition and control
- Understand the OOP in Java
- Learn new Java 8 features
- Learn Java GUI with JavaFX
- Understand How to work with multithreading and Deadlock
- Read and write from and to file
- Use collections, And what is the better place to use collection
- Work with Database in Java to save data as permit
- Be ready to start With Android
- Coupon For Study Android 7 course with 10$ only
- No previous programming experience is required! I will teach you what you need to know.
- You will need a computer running Microsoft Windows, or Linux, or a Mac running OS X.
The Complete Java Developer course is comprehensive up to date Java8, some places can be explained with more details, a bit short and simple.
I love the exercises the instructor put in there, especially the code exercises, wish can give more exercises.
Many new things added to this course. For the beginners, this course would be a little tough though. I really enjoyed this course. thanks for an excellent deliberation though with a weird accent.
Yes! I like the course…very frankly…every new beginner can understand clear n crystal java language one thing. You should do is more exercise after each video.
Very helpful with many examples and real time applications.
It was fun and very helpful.
Only downside was the engilsh accent which was hard to understand.
Lots of detail, covers all the principles I was hoping to learn, a great primer for the Android O course I have signed up for. Some of the explanations are maybe a little rushed causing names to be transposed and the like which has gotten me confused every now and then but generally, glad I’m doing The Complete Java Developer course.