Website Hacking Penetration Testing & Bug Bounty Hunting
Take Website Hacking Penetration and Testing & Bug Bounty Hunting course and become a bug bounty hunter! Hack websites & web applications like black hat hackers and secure them like experts.
What you’ll learn
- 90+ Videos to take you from a beginner to advanced in website hacking.
- Create a hacking lab & needed software (on Windows, OS X and Linux).
- Become a bug bounty hunters & discover bug bounty bugs!
- Discover, exploit and mitigate a number of dangerous web vulnerabilities.
- Exploit these vulnerabilities to hack into web servers.
- Bypass security & advanced exploitation of these vulnerabilities.
- Advanced post-exploitation – hack other websites on the same server, dump the database, privilege escalation….etc
- Bypass security & filters.
- Intercept requests using a proxy.
- Adopt SQL queries to discover and exploit SQL injections in secure pages.
- Gain full control over the target server using SQL injections.
- Discover & exploit blind SQL injections.
- Install Kali Linux – a penetration testing operating system.
- Learn Linux commands and how to interact with the terminal.
- Learn Linux basics.
- Understand how websites & web applications work.
- Patch SQL injections quickly.
- Learn the right way to write SQL queries to prevent SQL injections.
- Discover basic & advanced reflected XSS vulnerabilities.
- Basic IT Skills.
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory.
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux.
Description of Website Hacking Penetration Testing & Bug Bounty Hunting Course
Note: The contents of this course are not covered in any of my other courses except for some basics. Although website hacking is covered in one of my other courses, that course only covers the basics where this course dives much deeper into this topic covering more techniques, more vulnerabilities, advanced exploitation, advanced post-exploitation, bypassing security and more!
Welcome to this comprehensive course on Website penetration testing. In this course, you’ll learn website/web applications hacking & Bug Bounty hunting! This course assumes you have NO prior knowledge in hacking, and by the end of it, you’ll be at a high level, being able to hack & discover bugs in websites like black-hat hackers and secure them like security experts!
This course is highly practical but it won’t neglect the theory, first, you’ll learn how to install the needed software (on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and then we’ll start with websites basics, the different components that make a website, the technologies used, and then we’ll dive into website hacking straight away. From here onwards you’ll learn everything by example, by discovering vulnerabilities and exploiting them to hack into websites, so we’ll never have any dry boring theoretical lectures.
All of the vulnerabilities covered here are very common in bug bounty programs, and most of them are part of the OWASP top 10.
Here’s a more detailed breakdown of the course content:
1. Information Gathering – In this section, you’ll learn how to gather information about a target website, you’ll learn how to discover its DNS information, the services used, subdomains, un-published directories, sensitive files, user emails, websites on the same server and even the hosting provider. This information is crucial as it increases the chances of being able to successfully gain access to the target website.
2. Discovery, Exploitation & Mitigation – In this section you will learn how to discover, exploit and mitigate a large number of vulnerabilities, this section is divided into a number of sub-sections, each covering a specific vulnerability, firstly you will learn what is that vulnerability and what does it allow us to do, then you will learn how to exploit this vulnerability and bypass security, and finally we will analyse the code causing this vulnerability and see how to fix it, the following vulnerabilities are covered in the course:
- File upload – This vulnerability allows attackers to upload executable files on the target web server, exploiting these vulnerabilities properly gives you full control over the target website.
- Code Execution – This vulnerability allows users to execute system code on the target web server, this can be used to execute malicious code and get reverse shell access which gives the attacker full control over the target web server.
- Local File Inclusion – This vulnerability can be used to read any file on the target server, so it can be exploited to read sensitive files, we will not stop at that though, you will learn two methods to exploit this vulnerability to get a reverse shell connection which gives you full control over the target web server.
- Remote File Inclusion – This vulnerability can be used to load remote files, exploiting this vulnerability properly gives you full control over the target web server.
- SQL Injection – This is one of the most dangerous vulnerabilities, it is everywhere and can be exploited to do all of the things the above vulnerabilities allow us to do and more, so it allows you to log in as admin without knowing the password, access the database and get all data stored there such as usernames, passwords, credit cards ….etc, read/write files and even get reverse shell access which gives you full control over the target server!
- Insecure Session Management- In this section you will learn how to exploit insecure session management in web applications and login to other user accounts without knowing their password, you’ll also learn how to discover and exploit CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery) vulnerabilities to force users to change their password, or submit any request you want.
- Brute Force & Dictionary Attacks- In this section, you will learn what are these attacks, the difference between them and how to launch them, in successful cases, you will be able to guess the password for a target user.
3. Post Exploitation – In this section you will learn what can you do with the access you gained by exploiting the above vulnerabilities, you will learn how to convert reverse shell access to a Weevely access and vice versa, you will learn how to execute system commands on the target server, navigate between directories, access other websites on the same server, upload/download files, access the database and even download the whole database to your local machine. You will also learn how to bypass security and do all of that even if you did not have enough permissions!
With this course you get 24/7 support, so if you have any questions you can post them in the Q&A section and we’ll respond to you within 15 hours.
- This course is created for educational purposes only and all the attacks are launched in my own lab or against systems that I have permission to test.
- This course is totally a product of Zaid Sabih & zSecurity, no other organization is associated with it or a certification exam. Although, you will receive a Course Completion Certification from Udemy, apart from that NO OTHER ORGANIZATION IS INVOLVED.
Who this Website Hacking Penetration Testing & Bug Bounty Hunting course is for:
- Anybody interested in learning website & web application hacking/penetration testing.
- Anybody interested in becoming a bug bounty hunter.
- Anybody interested in website hacking.
- Anybody interested in learning how to secure websites & web applications from the hacker.
- Web developers, so they can create a secure web application & secure their existing ones.
- Web admins, so they can secure their websites.
Check this amazing collection of Ethical Hacking courses.
Don’t forget to share.